Are you looking for a fun way for your students to learn their names? These editable Connect Links Name Practice Cards are a hands-on way for children to practice identifying and spelling their names. As they connect the links to the cards your students will also work on developing their fine motor skills, hand and eye coordination, hand muscle strength, and more.
- Student Name Chart
- Name Cards (color or black and white)
- Letter Cards (black letters or red vowels and blue consonants)
What You Need To Know:
- You will need is Adobe Reader (it's free!) to enter your students' names.
- Type your students' names on the chart and they will auto-fill on both the color and black and white cards. The letter sizing will automatically adjust for long names too.
- You don't have to download the font used in this resource, but you won't be able to change it either.
Information For You:
This is a digital file. You will receive the PDF or .zip file to download and print. Due to the nature of the product no refunds will be given.